On the Facebook, News Feed is king. The algorithms behind the Facebook control which posts you see from your friends and your followers. Every single action you do on Facebook is tracked. The tracked data is all factored and is used to determine which posts show up first. Here’s we have explained how to Clean Facebook News Feed.
Facebook wants to make it easy for you to eliminate the junk/unwanted posts in your Facebook news feed. Facebook Recently released deeper controls that help you remove posts and photos, and unfollow friends, pages or groups your in.
Now whenever you hide a story from your news feed by clicking the top right drop-down menu, Facebook will give you the option to see less from that person or page. It also gives an option to unfollow them entirely. This way nothing they share will appear in the news feed again.
You Can Also Read: How To Hide Facebook Message Seen Feature
In the news feed settings launched by Facebook, people or pages that appear most frequently in the news feed will show up at the top of the screen with an “unfollow” button next to them. People you no longer follow will appear at bottom. Tagged with option to re-follow if you want to have them back in your news feed.
The Facebook has attempted to clean up the news feed of yours with its own algorithms. They have been putting greater emphasis on actual news stories. Also, alongside punishing the meme-sharing by making them appear lower in the news feed.
Now with just a few taps, you can let Facebook know certain people/posts are uninteresting in your news feed. If something’s in your news feed is no longer worth your time, then you can push it out.
The news feed settings are available across desktop and mobile.
Priorize and Unfollow People from Facebook’s News Feed Preferences
- Click in the top right corner of any Facebook page.
- Select News Feed Preferences
- Click on Prioritize who to see first. This makes posts from Pages or people appear at the top of your News Feed.
- Tap on Unfollow people to hide their posts to unfollow a person, Page or group.
- Click Reconnect with people you unfollowed to follow a person, Page or group that you unfollowed in the past.
Hurrey! Now You can see only Interesting News in your News Feed.
Latest posts by Pavan Yerla (see all)
- How to clear a default app settings on Android - March 8, 2017
- How to Clean Up Your Facebook News Feed Easily - March 3, 2017
- How to Start Any Browser Always in Private Browsing Mode - February 27, 2017